Thursday, October 25, 2007

Sewing Machine vs Projects


I wish to own a sewing machine, I guess this is what a crafter always dream for. Beside is the cutest sewing machine I have ever seen in my life, so cute, rite? Unfortunately not mine, it belongs to a crafter in Japan.


As a beginner, I plan to buy a basic & small SINGER sewing machine, price range RM 699-799. Few crafters recommend BROTHER's sewing machine to me, it is cheaper than SINGER.

Do you have one? Share with me, when you bought it, what brand and for what purpose.



Projects I plan to make:
1) Passport wallet
2) Eco Bag (Environment Friendly / Recycle Bag)

2 comments:

Dorien Ruben said...

I'm planning to buy myself a sewing machine as well. Why did you choose for this one? And what is the prize range.. What is RM? If you read this, could you send a message on flickr with your answer. I am Flowers and Lemons. I would be very thankfull :D

Anonymous said...

Well written article.