Friday, October 9, 2009
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Try to do this cool bookmark :)
Tools and Materials:
Honey bunny bookmark template
Self-seal laminate sheets
Scissors or utility knife
White chenille pipe cleaners
Photo of child
Honey Bunny Bookmark How-To:
1. Print Honey bunny bookmark template onto thick paper.
2. Laminate both sides of paper using self-seal laminate sheets.
3. Cut out bookmark.
4. Wrap white chenille stems around arms, ears, and head of cutout.
5. Clip with wire clippers, and tuck in ends when finished.
6. To make the head, use an inch and a half hole punch to make a disk from the same sheet of paper used to cut out the template.
7. Use hole punch to make a hole in center of the disk.
8. Twist white chenille pipe cleaners through hole in disk.
9. Cut out picture of child using inch and a half hole punch.
10. Apply glue to back of photo and attach photo to disk.
11. Apply glue to edge of disk and attach to body.
Saturday, October 18, 2008
Try making this DIY headband using cloth.
There’s a free tutorial by Heather Bailey where she teaches you step by step how to make a cloth headband. Heather Bailey is a superdy duper creative designer who sews awesome items for sale. She does like pillow covers, pillows, crafts things and many many more.
Giving your stool a 'NEW LOOK', try this!
Stool Cover How-To:
1. Using a ballpoint pen, trace the top of the stool (these dimensions are for a 13-inch-diameter stool) onto the foam rubber; cut out with utility knife.
2. From the batting, which will soften the edges of the foam, cut a 17-inch circle. Cut a 20-inch circle of fabric, and punch holes about every inch along the circumference, about 1/2 inch in from the edge.
3. Lace the cord through the holes. Place the foam and then the batting on the stool, and cover with the fabric; cinch and tie the cord.
Tools and Materials:
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
If you want a thicker image, you can brush fabric paint onto the surface of the apple. Set the paint by allowing it to dry, placing a press cloth over the image, and using an iron set on medium.
Friday, April 11, 2008
However, I made this as baby girl (Grace) 1 year old birthday present. She is little cute girl that my mum taking care now.